I think I was 14 when I discovered rose water. I have no idea what made me buy it but I’m glad I did 😀 It’s been a part of my skin care routine ever since! Rose water isn’t just for your face though, it can be used for a number of things 😀
1. Chill rose water for 30 minutes in the fridge, put a few drops on to a cotton ball and dab under the eyes to reduce dark circles and refresh the skin.
2. If you are prone to dry skin, rose water works wonders! Apply it to the area affected and you should begin to see results straight away!
3. Use rose water after shaving to prevent irritation.
4. Rose water helps remove oil and dirt from the pores
5. Using rose water after shampooing promotes hair growth and revitalises the the scalp, enabling smooth blood flow to the scalp.
6. Rose water is amazing to use as a toner for acne and wrinkles 🙂 It also helps tighten the pores!
7. Add a few drops to your moisturiser to maintain the PH balance of the skin.
8. Instead of using cream for dry hands, use rose water! It does the same job as hand cream.
9. To make your bedsheets smell lovely add 3 tablespoons of rose water to every half cup of water, put the mixture into a spray bottle and before getting into bed mist your sheets with the scented water 🙂
10. It has a lot of vitamin c in it which will help brighten your complexion.
At the moment I’m using Boots own brand rose water & glycerin. It cost £2.32 for a 200ml bottle and lasts ages!